Madawaska Community Health Center - Madawaska Community Health Center
- 309 Saint Thomas Street, Suite 213
- Madawaska ME, 04756
- Contact Phone: (207) 728-3971
- Clinic Details: Fish River Rural Health (FRRH) is a private, nonprofit organization, which has been providing health care since 1990. We believe that access to health care should be a right, not a privilege. Our interprofessional team works closely together with a patient-centered focus to provide individualized care to every St. John Valley resident. In addition to our high-quality licensed professionals, our compassionate support staff dedicate themselves to providing health care services with dignity and respect, especially to those with limited resources.
- Website: http://www.frrh.org/
- Services: Primary Medical Care; Prenatal Care; Commercial Motor Vehicle Exams; Osteopathic Manipulation Therapy; Podiatry Services; Behavioral Health & Alcohol and Substance Use Counseling; Psychiatric Medication Management Services; Dental Services; Optometry
- Dental Services: Primary Dental Care for all ages; Restorations & Extractions; Cleanings & Fluoride Varnish; Crown & Bridge Work; Dentures (Full & Partials); Community Oral Health Education & Outreach
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 45 hours per week)
- Operation Hours: Medical: Mon-Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm; Vision: Mon-Thurs: 8:00am-5:00pm, Fri: 8:00am-4:00pm; Dental: Thurs: 7:00am-5:30pm, Fri: 7:00am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.