The Knox County Health Clinic - Rockland Other Primary Care Provider
- 22 White Street
- Rockland ME, 04841
- Contact Phone: 207-594-6996
- Clinic Details: The Knox County Health Clinic is located in Rockland, Maine. It offers free or low-cost medical, dental, mental health and prescription assistance services to the uninsured, the under-insured, and those who cannot afford to pay for basic health care. The clinic is operated by Mid-Coast Health Net, a non-profit corporation. Care is provided by volunteer physicians, dentists, nurses, social workers and other personnel.
- Website: http://www.knoxclinic.org/
- Services: Medical, dental, mental health services and prescription assistance
- Remarks: Medical Clinic: Wednesday evenings 6:00 - 9:00; by appointment. The Clinic also runs a Mental Health & Wellness Program, a Dental Program, and a Prescription Assistance Program. To inquire about applying for these programs, call the clinic office
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.