Knox County Health Clinic - Rockland Low Cost Clinic
- 22 White Street
- Rockland ME, 04841
- Contact Phone: (207) 921-6996
- Clinic Details: The Knox Clinic is a volunteer based non-profit advocating for and providing free/low cost medical, dental, prescription assistance, mental health and wellness services to the uninsured and underinsured in Knox County, plus our border towns. We believe everyone deserves access to quality care!
- Website: http://www.knoxclinic.org/
- Services: General medical care; Evaluation by a social worker and referrals to other social agencies; Referrals to medical specialists for labs, x-rays, and other tests
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Part-Time (open 3 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Free, $5 or $10 (on a sliding scale) depending on your income.
- Operation Hours: Wed: 6:00am-9:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.