WellSpace Health South Valley Community Health Center - Sacramento Community Health Center
- 8233 E Stockton Blvd., Ste D
- Sacramento CA, 95828
- Contact Phone: (916) 737-5555
- Clinic Details: Since 1953, WellSpace Health has provided care and support to individuals and families throughout the Sacramento region. Our focus has always been on offering a full range of quality medical care, mental health services, and addictions treatment to underserved populations. We do this by placing ourselves within the communities we serve and hiring outstanding healthcare professionals who are devoted to our mission. WellSpace Health is a statewide leader in designing and delivering integrated care that treats the whole person, body and mind. Our people-first approach to comprehensive healthcare means that patients are embraced by a “blanket of care” delivered with competence and compassion.
- Website: https://www.wellspacehealth.org/location/south-valley-community-health-center
- Services: Adult Primary Care; Child/Adolescent Primary Care; Psychiatry; Dental Care for Children & Adolescents
- Dental Services: New patient exams; Emergency visits/exams and diagnosis; Regular/deep cleanings; Full-mouth & individual x-rays; Fluoride treatments; Dental sealants; Temporary fillings; Dental fillings/restorations; Crowns; Space maintainers; Extractions
- Pediatric Services: Urgent care for minor illnesses and injuries; Newborn and infant examinations; Well child check-ups; School physicals; Sports physicals; Immunizations and TB tests; Care and follow-up for acute and chronic illnesses; Adolescent services
- Adult Medicine: Physical examinations; Immunizations; Screening and management of chronic medical conditions; Emergency room follow-up; Health screenings for TB, cancer, hepatitis and other communicable diseases; Nutrition counseling; Tobacco cessation treatment
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 45 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale; Medicare; Medi-Cal; Managed Care Plans
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional ClinicComment from Mary:
I caled in the morning and was able to be seen the same day. The wait to be seen was a little long, but I was seen by a great doctor assistant who prescribed the perfect medication for my bladder infection. The doctor was friendly and very competent. I showed proof of income and my co-payment was $20, which is not bad if you need to be seen right away and you have no insurance. I filled out all the paperwork and I am registered to be seen there for 1 year. The office is very busy, phones ring off the hook, people walk in, and people are in the waiting room, but the receptionists and all staff are very friendly & caring.