Volunteers in Medicine Chattanooga, Inc. - Chattanooga Other Primary Care Provider
- 5705 Marlin Road
- Chattanooga TN, 37411
- Contact Phone: 423-855-8220
- Clinic Details: Volunteers in Medicine, Chattanooga, Inc. (VIM Chattanooga) is a primary care medical clinic which opened in May, 2005. It provides medical services to financially eligible individuals and families of Hamilton County who otherwise have no access to health care. There is no charge for visits to the Clinic. We do not accept insurance. However, we accept voluntary donations towards the cost of prescription medications or supplies. Patients may have to pay for lab tests or for medications not in our dispensary. If you need special attention that cannot be provided at VIM, we will help you find the medical care you need. We cannot, of course, guarantee that it will be provided free of charge.
- Website: http://www.vim-chatt.org/
- Services: Preventative and acute care, Management of some chronic and long-term medical conditions, Health maintenance, Specialty referral, Health Education, Life Issues Counseling, Nutrition/Dietary Counseling, Physical Therapy, Prescription Drug Assistance
- Remarks: The clinic is located in Eastgate’s 5900 Building, Suite 1400, 5705 Marlin Road, Chattanooga, TN. Hours: Monday: 9AM–1PM; Tuesday: every week: 1PM–5PM, 2nd and 4th week: 4:30-7:30PM; Wednesday (specialty): 9AM-1PM; Thursday: 9AM-1PM, Friday: CLOSED
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.