Free clinics and community health centers in Citrus county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Citrus county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Citrus Medical and Dental Clinics:
Florida Department Of Health In Citrus County - Lecanto Main Office
- Location: Lecanto, FL - 34461
- Contact Phone: (352) 527-0068
- Details: We want everyone in Citrus County to live a healthy life. The community health assessment (CHA) identified four areas for improvement in the health of Citrus County: obesity in adults (Healthiest Weight for all ages), access to health care, availability of healthy foods, and mental health and substance abuse services. We are working with our community partners to address these areas through the Citrus Health Improvement Partnership (CHIP) committee. Even with all of this effort, we cannot do the job without your help. Learn how to be healthy, establish yourself with a primary care provider, make good choices with your diet, choose the stairs instead of the elevator, park your car farthest from the store entrance, find a community program that you like and volunteer with them, and make your opinion on health known to our local, state, and federal representatives. We continue to monitor disease trends, assess environmental health throughout the county, and work with partner agencies to participate in emergency response. FDOH-Citrus has achieved National Accreditation through the Public Health Accreditation Board (PHAB) which means that the staff at FDOH-Citrus are professionals dedicated to improving and protecting the health of the public by advancing the quality and performance of public health programs.
Langley Health Services - Inverness
- Location: Inverness, FL - 34450
- Contact Phone: (352) 419-5760
- Details: Project Health, Inc. (PHI) dba Langley Health Services (LHS) is a Florida 501 (c) (3) corporation dedicated to serving the primary medical, dental and behavioral health care needs of patients in central Florida, and in some cases, beyond. Our services will be driven by the needs of our patients and we will strive to meet these needs wherever and whenever we can deliver appropriate services reliably, efficiently and effectively.