Free clinics and community health centers in Cass county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Cass county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Cass Medical and Dental Clinics:
Cass County Health Clinic - Beardstown
- Location: Beardstown, IL - 62618
- Contact Phone: (217) 323-2242
- Details: The Cass County Health Department (CCHD) is committed to the philosophy that each individual human being has the basic right to expect and secure prevention information and public health services that are necessary to promote and sustain their optimal physical, psychological and spiritual well being. Based on this philosophy, CCHD acknowledges its responsibility to promote health and wellness through progressive and effective programs that will prevent disease and its complications.
Cass County Health Clinic - Virginia
- Location: Virginia, IL - 62691
- Contact Phone: (217) 452-3057
- Details: The Cass County Health Clinic is a full service primary care doctor’s office. We are a Federally Qualified Health Center, meaning we receive federal grant funds to help us serve patients that are either uninsured or under insured. We have an office in Virginia and Beardstown. We have one doctor and one nurse practitioner to serve our patients. After hours care is provided to our patients by our providers on a rotating basis.