Free clinics and community health centers in Mclean county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Mclean county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Mclean Medical and Dental Clinics:
Advocate Bromenn Medical Center
- Location: Normal, IL - 61761
- Contact Phone: (309) 454-1400
- Details: Advocate BroMenn Medical Center has been serving and caring for the people of central Illinois for nearly 120 years. A 221-bed not-for-profit facility located in Bloomington-Normal, IL, BroMenn Medical Center and its employees are part of faith-based Advocate Health Care, the largest fully integrated health care delivery system in Illinois. The Advocate mission is to serve the health needs of individuals, families and communities through a wholistic approach to health care that provides quality care and service, and treats each patient with respect, integrity and dignity.
Chestnut Family Health Center - Bloomington
- Location: Bloomington, IL - 61701
- Contact Phone: (309) 557-1400
- Details: Chestnut Family Health Center is committed to delivering comprehensive, high-quality, personal care to our patients. The Center is a program of Chestnut Health Systems, which has been providing services in our community since the early 1970s. All of our physicians, physician assistants, and advanced practice nurses are licensed and dedicated to providing medical care which is specifically tailored to the needs of our patients and their families. We strongly believe in preventative medicine and encourage annual physical exams, gynecological care, immunization updates, and cancer screenings. We are always happy to discuss lifestyle issues that may improve our patients’ health. Our services are performed and managed by a medical professional in collaboration with other health professionals, and utilize consultation or referrals as appropriate. We strive to promote effective communication with patients and encourage the role of the patient as a partner in health care.
Community Health Care Clinic
- Location: Normal, IL - 61761
- Contact Phone: (309) 888-5531
- Details: The Clinic was established in 1993 through the efforts of our local medical society, hospitals, businesses and religious organizations in order to address a growing need for medical services for those who fell through the cracks of the local healthcare delivery system. In the early 1990s, local hospital leaders saw people repeatedly visiting the emergency departments for complications of chronic diseases and illnesses because they could not afford office visits and medications and had no insurance coverage. They pulled together a group of community visionaries who believed everyone deserved quality healthcare without the barrier of cost. After touring the Will-Grundy Medical Clinic in Joliet, IL, Dr. Robert Reardon, Sr. and the committee brought this free clinic model back to McLean County and they created the Community Health Care Clinic. The Clinic began as a 100% volunteer-run clinic and saw its first patient in March 1994.
Planned Parenthood - Bloomington Health Center
- Location: Bloomington, IL - 61704
- Contact Phone: (309) 827-4014
- Details: Planned Parenthood is one of the nation’s leading providers of high-quality, affordable health care, and the nation’s largest provider of sex education. With or without insurance, you can always come to us for your health care.