Free clinics and community health centers in Rapides county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Rapides county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Rapides Medical and Dental Clinics:
- Location: Alexandria, LA - 71301
- Contact Phone: (318) 767-9979
- Details: Community HealthWorx is a non-profit free medical clinic and free pharmacy that: Provides quality healthcare for eligible working people and their families; Provides prescription medications; and Develops programs to address community healthcare needs.
Rapides Primary Health Care Center - Alexandria Office
- Location: Alexandria, LA - 71302
- Contact Phone: (318) 487-4400
- Details: The Rapides Primary Health Care Center began operations as a community based and governed not-for-profit organization in 1996. Rapides Primary Health Care Center has been providing outpatient Medical, Dental, Mental Health healthcare services to our community. RPHCC is a Certified Application Counselor Designated Organization and one of a few health care providers in the community that accepts Medicaid and uninsured patients. RPHCC offers a sliding-fee scale to determine the cost of care for patients without insurance. RPHCC utilizes several programs for under-insured and non-uninsured patients including the Cenla Medication Access Program (CMAP), the LINKS program and the Wellness Program. Rapides Primary Health Care Center is a Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA) Deemed facility.
Woodworth Community Health Center
- Location: Woodworth, LA - 71485
- Contact Phone: (318) 484-9588
- Details: The Woodworth Community Health Center is a family favorite for residents in Rapides Parish. Conveniently located off I-49 on U.S. Highway 165 North, the clinic has been serving patients living in the Woodworth-Alexandria area since 2007. Originally known as Woodworth Family Medicine, the practice became part of the Access Health Louisiana (AHL) Network in April of 2016.