Free clinics and community health centers in Lafayette county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Lafayette county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Lafayette Medical and Dental Clinics:
Rodgers Lafayette Comm Health
- Location: Lexington, MO - 64067-1572
- Contact Phone: 660-259-3823
- Details: The Samuel U. Rodgers Health Center has been a leader in providing quality, compassionate health care to the Kansas City community for over 40 years. Your health is important to us. We have an experienced and dedicated team of physicians, nurses, therapists and support staff providing medical, dental and behavioral health services to almost 19,000 patients each year. Those patients span in age from infants, children and teens, to adults and seniors, who rely on us to meet their health care needs. We have 7 locations to serve you in the Kansas City region - in the heart of Kansas City, the Northland, Independence, Clay County and in rural Lafayette County.
- Remarks: Community Health ?>
Rodgers Lafayette Community Health Center
- Location: Lexington, MO - 64067
- Contact Phone: 660-259-4371
- Details: To provide high quality, compassionate and affordable healthcare for all.
- Remarks: Year round ?>