Live Well Community Health Center - Waverly - Waverly Community Health Center
- 608 Missouri Street
- Waverly MO, 64096
- Contact Phone: (660) 493-2262
- Clinic Details: The Health Care Collaborative of Rural Missouri has one central mission: Providing leadership in securing comprehensive services across the continuum of care. This includes advocating for everything from affordable health insurance to next generation technology to improve patient care. Simply stated, our role is to provide the resources needed to bolster the overall quality of life for residents and businesses in Lafayette County and surrounding areas. Through strategic partnerships, HCC and its LiveWell Community Health Centers provide a cadre of programs and services that meet the health care needs of rural communities in the West Central Missouri region.
- Website: https://hccnetwork.org/
- Services: Primary Care; Dental Care; Behavioral Health with Psychiatry; Women's Health; 340-B Prescription Drug Program; Telemedicine with Psychiatry
- Dental Services: Dental exams; Cleanings and fluoride treatment; X-rays; Fillings; Tooth cavity repair; Extractions (teeth pulled); Referrals for oral (gum and teeth) surgery
- Women's Health Services: Breast Exam; Gestational Diabetes Screening; Cervical Cancer Screening; STI Treatment And Counseling; Intimate Partner Violence Screening and Counseling; Pap Test; UTI Testing And Treatment; FDA-approved Contraceptives
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 45 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Private Insurance, Medicare, Medicaid
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.