Free clinics and community health centers in Jefferson county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Jefferson county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Jefferson Medical and Dental Clinics:
Family Medical Care - Wintersville Office
- Location: Wintersville, OH - 43953
- Contact Phone: (740) 314-8258
- Details: Family Medical Care Community Health Center prides itself on being a comprehensive health care facility with clinical staff committed to providing the best possible care with the utmost respect and compassion for each of its patients. FMC includes family health, women’s health, pediatrics, behavioral health, dental care, and vision care services to the entire community, regardless of age, income level, insurance status or residence. We accept patients with Medicare, Medicaid, and third-party insurances as well as provide a discount program to eligible individuals.
Ohio Valley Health Center
- Location: Steubenville, OH - 43952
- Contact Phone: (740) 283-2856
- Details: The Ohio Valley Health Center provides high-quality health care to uninsured and underinsured individuals and families in the Ohio Valley, regardless of their ability to pay.