Free clinics and community health centers in Lindsay
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Lindsay. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offering free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information
Lindsay Medical and Dental Clinics:
South Central Medical And Resource Center
- Location: Lindsay, OK - 73052-5634
- Contact Phone: 405-756-1414
- Details: We are a Community Health Center, providing primary health care to individuals including the medically underserved population. Anyone can utilize the services of a Community Health Center. We file private insurances, Medicare, Medicaid and SoonerCare. For those who have no insurance and are self-pay a fee will be based on a sliding scale according to income. Proof of income is required. We strive to provide the best medical services in the communities we serve. The people of our service area make us who we are. We are glad to be here to help everyone who needs our services. As a Community Health Center, South Central Medical & Resource Center, offers a full range of family practice medical services as well as behavioral-health services for patients of all ages. We focus on a family atmosphere improving the health of each individual patient as well as raising the health status of all the communities we serve. It is our goal to become your medical home -? you can count on us to give you the best possible health care. We aim to develop services to meet the needs of people who are looking for quality health care, but who may be working through personal, cultural or financial challenges.
- Remarks: Community Health ?>
South Central Medical And Resource Center, Inc.
- Location: Lindsay, OK - 73052
- Contact Phone: 14057561414