Free clinics and community health centers in Elk county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Elk county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Elk Medical and Dental Clinics:
Adagio Health St. Marys
- Location: Saint Marys, PA - 15857
- Contact Phone: 814-834-3090
- Details: Adagio Health provides a full spectrum of high-quality women’s healthcare and education services to women, men and communities — regardless of age or insurance status — and delivers this care at locations and times convenient to the people it serves. Founded in 1971, Adagio Health operates medical offices and partners with more than 20 other health care services to provide health care at more than 70 sites in 23 counties of western Pennsylvania.
- Remarks: For those without insurance, fees for most medical services (excluding prenatal care) are based on income and family size. Most medical services are provided at no cost to those age 17 and under. ?>
Johnsonburg Dental Center
- Location: Johnsonburg, PA - 15845-1656
- Contact Phone: 814-965-5444
- Details: Keystone Health is a full-service, family-centered, primary care facility providing quality, affordable, accessible health care to you and your family at multiple locations. Keystone Health's patients come from all walks of life and income levels.
- Remarks: Community Health ?>