Johnsonburg Dental Center - Johnsonburg Community Health Center
- 81 Clarion Rd
- Johnsonburg PA, 15845
- Contact Phone: (814) 965-5444
- Clinic Details: Our top priority is to promote the well-being of our patients. We are confident that you will feel comfortable in our office because we welcome all patients as if they were family. Our experienced professional team will provide the best care for you, and support you with the education and information to make the best possible decisions regarding your dental health. Our goal is to provide dental care that will help improve the quality of your life; therefore, we are pleased to offer you complete dental care services. Our newly renovated facility allows us to better serve our community.
- Website: http://www.keystoneruralhealth.com/
- Services: Dental Care Services
- Dental Services: Examinations, Oral Cancer Screening, Digital Radiographs, Prophylaxis (Cleaning), Fluoride, Oral Hygiene Instruction, Sealants, Fillings, Crowns (Caps), Non-Surgical Treatment of Periodontal Disease (Gum Disease), Extractions
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 48 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Private Insurance, Medicaid, Medicare
- Operation Hours: Mon-Wed: 8:00am-6:00pm; Thurs: 8:00am-6:30pm; Fri: 8:00am-4:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional ClinicComment from Tanya Fisher:
I took my 3 year old son there for his first visit. He needed one for preschool. They were only supposed to show him around that day to meet everyone and show him the eqipment to get him comfortable with the place. That never happened. Instead they were going to do a full cleaning.
They receptionist and the dental assistant was very nice and the assistant was very sweet with my son. Then Dr. Han came in. Instead of coming in and introducing her self to him, she decided she was going to go strait to work. On top of it, she had a gown on gloves, mask, and goggles. That scared him even more. For god sakes he is 3 years old. She should of not had all the junk on to start out with.
She didn't even explain the him what she was going to do. That was unprofessional to begin with as well. There were 2 dental assistants and the doctor in the room. I believe that made him scared as well.
Along with all that, they were trying to bribe him.
Anyways, my son was so scared he wouldn't open his mouth. Understandable. My issue with the whole appointment. was that Dr. Han wanted me to restrain his arms and legs down. That probably hurt him. I could of broke one of his bones. But what really pist me off, because she coldn't get into his mouth, she tried to force his mouth open with her utensi and her hands. She could of broke his jaw.
I had enough, I was even in tears. I through a fit and I told her not to force his mouth open. She told me that is the only way to get him to open up. I made everyone get out of the room so I could get him calmed down.
I believe that you have a doctor that does not like working with children because this is't the first I have heard her working badly with children. If she is going to be like this, the facility should not take children.
I will not take my kids back to her office. Also, if someone asks me how the place is, I will give the worst review they will ever have.
Never again wiill someone try to force my childs mouth open. That really made me mad.
I also feel that she isn't fit to be a dentist. You wanted my comment. I gave it to you.