Free clinics and community health centers in Wyoming county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Wyoming county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Wyoming Medical and Dental Clinics:
Exeter Township Health Center
- Location: Falls, PA - 18615
- Contact Phone: (570) 704-4117
- Details: Since we opened our first health center in 1971, our mission has remained unchanged…To provide access to comprehensive primary and preventive medical and dental services to residents of all income levels within our service area in Northeastern Pennsylvania, with special emphasis on the underinsured and underserved. INTEGRITY. ACCOUNTABILITY. TEAMWORK. COMPASSION. COURTESY... are the foundations upon which all of our interactions take place. Whether we are treating a patient, greeting a visitor, calling a vendor or working with a member of our board or staff, these core values are reflected in everything we do.
Monroe-noxen Health Center
- Location: Noxen, PA - 18636
- Contact Phone: 570-298-2121
- Details: Rural Health Corporation provides comprehensive healthcare to children, adolescents and adults at six locations throughout Northeastern Pennsylvania. We offer many insurance options which include most commercial insurances, CHIP, Medicare and Medical Assistance. We also have a sliding fee program for lower income families.
- Remarks: Year round ?>