Monroe-Noxen Health Center - Noxen Low Cost Clinic
- State Rt 29, RR1 Box 174
- Noxen PA, 18636
- Contact Phone: 570-298-2121
- Clinic Details: Rural Health Corporation provides comprehensive healthcare to children, adolescents and adults at six locations throughout Northeastern Pennsylvania. We offer many insurance options which include most commercial insurances, CHIP, Medicare and Medical Assistance. We also have a sliding fee program for lower income families.
- Website: http://www.rhcnepa.com/index.htm
- Services: (PRIMARY MEDICAL CARE): Care and treatment of acute and chronic illness and injuries, Physical examinations and diagnostic evaluations, Well child care, Referral to specialized services, EKG and laboratory services, (PREVENTIVE MEDICAL CARE): Health scree
- Dental Services: Routine Exams, x-rays and cleanings, Sealants, Whitening, Amalgam and resin Fillings, Crowns, Bridges and Dentures
- Remarks: Year round, Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 40 hours per week)
- Operation Hours: Monday Through Friday 8:00 AM To 4:00 PM, Thursday Evenings until 6PM, Dental (Monday - Friday 8 AM - 4 PM)
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.