Monroe-Noxen Health Center - Noxen Community Health Center
- 2888 SR 29 S
- Noxen PA, 18636
- Contact Phone: (570) 704-4234
- Clinic Details: Since we opened our first health center in 1971, our mission has remained unchanged…To provide access to comprehensive primary and preventive medical and dental services to residents of all income levels within our service area in Northeastern Pennsylvania, with special emphasis on the underinsured and underserved. INTEGRITY. ACCOUNTABILITY. TEAMWORK. COMPASSION. COURTESY... are the foundations upon which all of our interactions take place. Whether we are treating a patient, greeting a visitor, calling a vendor or working with a member of our board or staff, these core values are reflected in everything we do.
- Website: https://www.rhcnepa.com/
- Services: Pediatrics, Adolescents, Adults, Geriatrics, Dental Services, Pharmacy
- Dental Services: General Checkups and Examinations; Cleanings; X-Rays; Full and Partial Dentures; Crowns; Restorations; Bleaching; Mouth Guards
- Pediatric Services: Well and Sick Child Care, Immunizations, Consultations, Allergy Shots, etc.
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 41 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale; Commercial Insurances; Medicare; PA Medical Assistance; Chip Programs; Cash; Checks; Credit Cards
- Operation Hours: Medical - Mon-Fri: 8:00am-4:00pm; Dental - Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri: 8:30am-4:30pm, Thurs: 8:30am-6:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.