Free clinics and community health centers in Orange county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Orange county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Orange Medical and Dental Clinics:
Gulf Coast Health Center, Inc. - Orange
- Location: Orange, TX - 77630
- Contact Phone: (409) 886-4400
- Details: We providing quality family health care, women’s health and behavioral health services to Orange County.
Tan Healthcare - Orange
- Location: Orange, TX - 77632
- Contact Phone: (409) 920-4223
- Details: TAN Healthcare, located in Beaumont and Orange, Texas, provides primary and preventive care in a consistent and affordable manner, improving the health of our communities. TAN Healthcare is a Federally Qualified Health Center(FQHC) created in 1987 as a Triangle AIDS Network. TAN was created by a group of concerned citizens in response to the growing health crisis of acquired immune deficiency syndrome or AIDS. The changing landscape of healthcare has led us to expand our healthcare endeavors to include all care for all people. As national trends are mainstreaming HIV care, TAN has transformed into a full-service clinic providing comprehensive and primary care services for all individuals in Southeast Texas, regardless of their ability to pay. We are dedicated to serving everyone in Southeast Texas including the underinsured and uninsured. This health center is a Health Center Program grantee under 42 I.S.C. 254b that receives HHS funds and a deemed Public Health Service employee under 42 U.S.C. 233(g)-(n) with respect to certain health or health-related claims, including medical malpractice claims, for itself and its covered individuals.