Free clinics and community health centers in Walworth county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Walworth county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Walworth Medical and Dental Clinics:
Open Arms Free Clinic
- Location: Elkhorn, WI - 53121
- Contact Phone: 262-379-1401
- Details: The Open Arms Free Clinic, Inc. strives to better understand and serve the health and wellness needs of the uninsured, low income and under-served residents of Walworth County with compassion and understanding. We provide routine healthcare, pharmacy, health education and referral services, all free of charge.
- Remarks: Clinic Hours: Every Thursday, 2:00 - 7:00 PM, Eligibility Screening: Every Wednesday, 2:00 - 7:00 PM ?>
Planned Parenthood - Delavan Health Center
- Location: Delavan, WI - 53115
- Contact Phone: 262.728.1849
- Details: Walk-in Services.Emergency contraception (morning after pill) and pregnancy testing are offered during all hours the center is open.All other services require an appointment.If you need emergency contraception (morning after pill), you can walk in any time the health center is open.