Open Arms Free Clinic - Dental Clinic - Elkhorn Free Clinic
- 209 East Commerce Ct
- Elkhorn WI, 53121
- Contact Phone: (262) 686-1388
- Clinic Details: Open Arms Free Clinic (OAFC) is the first and only volunteer-driven medical and supportive care clinic in Walworth County serving low-income and uninsured residents with primary medical, dental, vision, behavioral health, lab, and pharmaceutical assistance. Created in December 2011, and expanded in April 2015, Open Arms is an independent, community-based, not-for-profit 501(c)(3) charitable organization with a mission to better understand and serve with compassion the health and wellness needs of the uninsured, low income, and underserved residents of Walworth County. The clinic derives all its operating income solely from private donations, foundations, grants, and fundraising events.
- Website: https://openarmsfreeclinic.org/
- Services: Dental Care
- Dental Services: Exams, X-Rays, Fillings, Repairs, Extractions, Cleanings
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Part-Time (open 31 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Free
- Operation Hours: Mon-Wed: 8:30am-5:00pm, Thurs: 8:30am-2:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.