Free clinics and community health centers in Chilton county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Chilton county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Chilton Medical and Dental Clinics:
Cahaba Medical Care - Maplesville
- Location: Maplesville, AL - 36750
- Contact Phone: (334) 366-4040
- Details: Cahaba Medical Care is a community health center and a patient centered medical home located in Centreville, Alabama, that provides comprehensive primary care services including treatment and management of chronic and acute diseases; pediatric care; women’s health services; prenatal care and delivery services; dermatological services; sports medicine services; mental healthcare and more. Additionally, we have the technology and staff to perform on-site procedures such as x-ray, ultrasound, laboratory tests, and echocardiograms and womens health procedures. We currently have 25 healthcare providers, three social workers, and a team of nurses and medical assistants whose job it is to assist our patients in becoming healthier individuals.
Clanton Family Health
- Location: Clanton, AL - 35045
- Contact Phone: (205) 755-3980
- Details: Health Services, Inc. is a progressive healthcare organization specializing in innovative quality patient care, integrating physical, mental and social well-being. The focus on a broader spectrum of health including primary medical care, mental & behavioral health, and social health services offers a well-rounded approach for happier, healthier patients. HSI has served the community for over 45 years and is the first Federally Qualified Health Center in Alabama to earn dual accreditation with the Joint Commission and has earned their Gold Seal of Approval by demonstrating compliance with The Joint Commission’s national standards for health care quality and safety as a Primary Care Medical Home as well as having Ambulatory Health Care Accreditation.