Free clinics and community health centers in Monroe county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Monroe county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Monroe Medical and Dental Clinics:
Frisco City Family Medical
- Location: Frisco City, AL - 36445
- Contact Phone: (251) 267-2880
- Details: Franklin Primary Health Center is a non-profit, federally qualified health center founded in 1975 by Dr. Marilyn Aiello and a group of concerned citizens who recognized the need for quality health care in the underserved Davis Avenue community (now Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Avenue community). Franklin Primary Health Center is named after Dr. James Alexander Franklin, a physician, scholar, and humanitarian who faithfully served his community for over 60 years.
- Location: Uriah, AL - 36480
- Contact Phone: (251) 862-2431