Free clinics and community health centers in Mesa
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Mesa. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offering free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information
Mesa Medical and Dental Clinics:
Adelante Healthcare Mesa
- Location: Mesa, AZ - 85201
- Contact Phone: (877) 809-5092
- Details: Adelante Healthcare’s belief in sustainable health care is driven by our commitment to preserve your health, the health of your community and the health of the environment. This belief first took shape over 35 years ago in the cotton fields and citrus groves of rural Maricopa County, where a small group of health care professionals formed Clinica Adelante to serve the needs of farm workers in the area. Now known as Adelante Healthcare, we currently operate 9 health centers throughout Arizona, offering a wide array of services to patients of all economic backgrounds. Adelante Healthcare remains an important part of the Valley’s health care safety net as we continue to expand our staff, services and locations.
Banner Children's Community Clinic Mesa
- Location: Mesa, AZ - 85202
- Contact Phone: (480) 412-6344
- Details: At Banner Children’s, we want to keep your child healthy and limit their number of absentee days from school. The pediatric outreach care we provide through our Banner Children's Community Clinics is efficient, cost effective and easily accessible through your school nurse.
Mesa Family Health Center
- Location: Mesa, AZ - 85210
- Contact Phone: (480) 344-6200
- Details: Our Family Health Center is designed to provide comprehensive medical care for the entire family in one location. Our services include adult and pediatric primary care, dental care and pharmacy services. We offer the services of an eligibility specialist for our patients who are not currently insured with a sponsored health insurance plan.
Mission Of Mercy - Arizona (mesa)
- Location: Mesa, AZ - 85204
- Contact Phone: (602) 486-7798
- Details: Mission of Mercy Arizona offers a range of services for their patients, from medical treatment to diagnostic and prescription services – all free of charge for the patient. With six clinics across the Valley, we have provided over 200,000 patient visits and 300,000 free prescription medications for the most vulnerable in our community..
- Remarks: Appointments are highly recommended. Appointment line 602-486-7798 (bi-lingual) - Open for calls on Tuesdays from 1pm-6pm and Thursdays from 9am-2pm. ?>
Planned Parenthood - Mesa Health Center
- Location: Mesa, AZ - 85204
- Contact Phone: (602) 277-7526
- Details: Planned Parenthood Arizona is the largest sexual health organization in Arizona. We serve more than 90,000 women, men, teens and parents through our health care, education, outreach and advocacy efforts. Planned Parenthood operates health centers statewide.