Free clinics and community health centers in Lafayette county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Lafayette county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Lafayette Medical and Dental Clinics:
Lewisville Family Practice Center
- Location: Lewisville, AR - 71845
- Contact Phone: (870) 921-5781
- Details: CABUN Rural Health Services is a private non-profit corporation developed to provide affordable care to meet the primary medical and dental care needs of the residents in 8 counties of rural south and southwestern Arkansas, especially in the communities of Hampton, Bearden, Strong, Hope, Amity, and Lewisville. CABUN Rural Health Services is a Federally Qualified Health Center that offers care in communities that would have no other source of healthcare. Through our affiliations, CABUN is able to provide affordable medical, laboratory, radiological, and dental services to all in Arkansas. CABUN Rural Health Services has created a Patient-Centered Medical Home through a network of primary care clinics, dental clinics, and wellness centers. CABUN’s highly-trained doctors, dentists, and healthcare professionals provide education and prevention programs to other Arkansas agencies, as well as to our patients. CABUN Rural Health Services is a deemed health facility by the FTCA.
Wk Bradley Medical Clinic
- Location: Bradley, AR - 71826
- Contact Phone: (870) 894-3366
- Details: Willis-Knighton has a heritage of healthcare and service to the larger community. Project NeighborHealth was instituted by Willis-Knighton to directly reach out to people in medically underserved areas of the Ark-La-Tex. Project NeighborHealth operates two clinics in Shreveport, WK Community Health & Education Center in the Martin Luther King neighborhood, and WK Community Health and Wellness Center in the Allendale neighborhood in addition to WK Bradley Medical Clinic in Bradley, Ark. Each clinic provides care to patients regardless of their ability to pay. The clinics offer not only access to care but educational opportunities that promote prevention and well-being.