Free clinics and community health centers in Monroe county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Monroe county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Monroe Medical and Dental Clinics:
- Location: Brinkley, AR - 72021
- Contact Phone: (870) 734-1150
- Details: ARcare is a private, non-profit corporation developed to provide affordable care to meet the primary medical and dental care needs of the residents in rural Arkansas, especially in the communities of Cleburne County, Craighead County, Cross County, Faulkner County, Independence County, Izard County, Jackson County, Lonoke County, Monroe County, Prairie County, White County, and Woodruff County. ARcare has created a healthcare home through a network of primary care clinics, dental clinics, pharmacies, and wellness centers. Our highly trained doctors, dentists, and healthcare professionals provide education and prevention programs to other Arkansas agencies, as well as to our patients.
Mid-delta Health Systems, Inc.
- Location: Clarendon, AR - 72029
- Contact Phone: (870) 747-3381
- Details: Mid-Delta Health Systems is located in downtown Clarendon in a state of the art facility that was constructed in 2012. We have been in operation for over 30 years and are a Community Health Center that is available to treat all patients. We are a non-profit community based organization that is owned and governed by a community based volunteer board of directors. Mid-Delta Health Systems has been re-certified for Level III Patient Centered Medical Home Recognition (PCMH), which is the highest recognition that can be given. As of May 11, 2016 MDHS received an Achievement of Recognition for Systematic Use of Patient-Centered, Coordinated Care Management Processes which required dedication and perseverance to achieve this accreditation and transformation of our clinic. Mid-Delta Health Systems is a Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA) deemed facility.