Free clinics and community health centers in Ouachita county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Ouachita county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Ouachita Medical and Dental Clinics:
Bearden Health Center
- Location: Bearden, AR - 71720
- Contact Phone: (870) 687-3637
- Details: CABUN Rural Health Services is a private non-profit corporation developed to provide affordable care to meet the primary medical and dental care needs of the residents in 8 counties of rural south and southwestern Arkansas, especially in the communities of Hampton, Bearden, Strong, Hope, Amity, and Lewisville. CABUN Rural Health Services is a Federally Qualified Health Center that offers care in communities that would have no other source of healthcare. Through our affiliations, CABUN is able to provide affordable medical, laboratory, radiological, and dental services to all in Arkansas. CABUN Rural Health Services has created a Patient-Centered Medical Home through a network of primary care clinics, dental clinics, and wellness centers. CABUN’s highly-trained doctors, dentists, and healthcare professionals provide education and prevention programs to other Arkansas agencies, as well as to our patients. CABUN Rural Health Services is a deemed health facility by the FTCA.
Christian Health Center
- Location: Camden, AR - 71701
- Contact Phone: (870) 231-1111
- Details: The Christian Health Center is dedicated to improving the health and wellbeing of the socially and economically challenged in our community.
Stephens Community Clinic
- Location: Stephens, AR - 71764
- Contact Phone: (870) 786-9114
- Details: The Stephens Community Clinic, a division of Ouachita County Medical Center, opened in 1990 and serves patients from Stephens, McNeil, Waldo, Chidester, Camden and many other surrounding communities.