Free clinics and community health centers in Phillips county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Phillips county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Phillips Medical and Dental Clinics:
Helena Family Health Center - Phillips County
- Location: Helena, AR - 72342
- Contact Phone: (870) 817-0122
- Details: East Arkansas Family Health Center, Inc. (EAFHC) is a non-profit, FTCA Deemed, organization serving the residents of Crittenden, Poinsett, Mississippi, and Phillips counties. Our mission is to provide accessible, affordable, comprehensive, and quality healthcare and support services to the communities we serve, with an emphasis toward the traditionally underserved.
Lakeview Area Clinic
- Location: Wabash, AR - 72389
- Contact Phone: (870) 827-3201
- Details: Lee County Cooperative Clinic (LCCC) is a non-profit community health care provider with clinics located in rural Arkansas. The mission of LCCC is to provide primary health care and related health education and social services to designated service areas to improve the health of those living in medically under-served areas. LCCC is an Equal Opportunity Provider. We provide services regardless to race, sex, religion, color, age, national origin, disability or ability to pay.