Free clinics and community health centers in Northridge
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Northridge. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offering free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information
Northridge Medical and Dental Clinics:
Mccn - Northridge
- Location: Northridge, CA - 91324
- Contact Phone: (818) 895-3100
- Details: Mission City Community Network, Inc. (MCCN), a non profit community health clinic has been providing medical, dental and mental health services to the community for over 20 years. MCCN received it’s Federally Qualified Health Center status in 2007 in recognition of the high quality comprehensive care that it provides to the growing number of uninsured children and adults in the community. Mission City Community Network is committed to providing quality healthcare services to those most in need.
- Location: Northridge, CA - 91325
- Contact Phone: (818) 721-4800
- Details: El Proyecto del Barrio’s Northridge Clinic provides accessible and affordable health care services to the growing underserved population in West San Fernando Valley communities.