Free clinics and community health centers in Sunnyvale
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Sunnyvale. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offering free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information
Sunnyvale Medical and Dental Clinics:
Mayview Community Health Center - Sunnyvale Clinic
- Location: Sunnyvale, CA - 94085
- Contact Phone: (408) 746-0455
- Details: MayView Community Health Center (MayView) is a nonprofit primary care clinic devoted to providing healthcare to low-income families and individuals throughout northern Santa Clara County with clinics located in Palo Alto, Mt. View and Sunnyvale. MayView staff celebrate and share the rich cultural and language backgrounds of our patients and community. We practice a culture of health and speak the language of caring. We committed to the full inclusion of immigrants - regardless of their status - people of all races, ethnicities, and religions, in our community. We treasure their diverse perspectives and rich experiences they bring to our communities. Families from all over the world came to our country to start anew and to have the opportunity to create a better life for themselves and future generations.
Valley Health Center Sunnyvale
- Location: Sunnyvale, CA - 94086
- Contact Phone: (888) 334-1000
- Details: The Sunnyvale outpatient clinic is one of 11 operated county-wide by Santa Clara Valley Medical Center (SCVMC), and opened its doors in 2008. Here, you’ll find the same high-quality care and coordination available at all SCVMC locations. Our friendly and highly-qualified doctors, nurses, and staff offer a wide variety of services, including adult and family medicine, Ob/Gyn, pediatrics, surgical services, lab, radiology/diagnostic imaging, convenient on-site pharmacy, and more.