Charles Evans Center - Suffolk County - Hauppauge Community Health Center
- 305 Oser Avenue
- Hauppauge NY, 11788
- Contact Phone: (631) 524-5290
- Clinic Details: The Charles Evans Center (CEC) is a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC)* that provides integrated healthcare services at its Bethpage and Hauppauge locations. The breadth of CEC’s services includes care with excellence and compassion from newborn to geriatrics as well as for persons with autism, Down syndrome, and learning and other developmental disabilities. Personalized care in the areas of Adult and Pediatric Medicine, Women’s Health, Behavioral Health, Neurology, Dental, and Podiatry services are provided by a highly trained team of clinicians and staff. CEC focuses on preventative healthcare to ensure healthy lifestyles and to minimize trips to hospital emergency rooms. CEC services are available to all community members and accepts Medicare, Medicaid, Medicaid Managed Care, and private insurance plans. CEC Case Management services allow physicians to coordinate patient care with specialty providers and local hospitals. Transportation from neighboring communities is available. Physicians and support staff are bi-lingual in English and Spanish - other interpreters are provided according to need.
- Website: https://charlesevanscenter.org/
- Services: Family Medicine; Women’s Health/Gynecology; Neurology; Dentistry; Podiatry; Desensitization Programs; Behavioral and Mental Health
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 40 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicare, Medicaid; Medicaid Managed Care Plans, Commercial Insurance with out-of-network benefits
- Operation Hours: Mon, Wed, Thurs, Fri: 9:00am-5:00pm; Tues: 12:00pm-8:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.