Adagio Health Seneca - Seneca Low Cost Clinic
- 3292 State Route 257
- Seneca PA, 16346
- Contact Phone: (814) 676-1811
- Clinic Details: Adagio Health is the trusted partner in healthcare for thousands of women and their families in Western Pennsylvania. With nearly half a century of service, we care deeply about our patients and are proud to be a part of their communities.
- Website: https://www.adagiohealth.org/
- Services: Birth Control; Family Planning; Breast/Cervical Cancer Screening; Diabetes/Cholesterol Screenings; Flu Shots; GYN Care & Annual Exams; HIV Testing & Referrals; Prenatal Care; PrEP HIV Prevention; Adult Immunizations; STI Testing/Treatment; TB Testing
- Women's Health Services: Routine Gynecological Exams; Birth Control; Vaccinations, including Gardasil, the HPV prevention vaccine and Hepatitis B; Colposcopy; Pregnancy Testing; Screening and treatment for common vaginal infections; STI Testing & Treatment; HIV screening
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 42 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Commercial Insurance Plans, Medicare, Medicaid Plans. For those without insurance, fees for most medical services (excluding prenatal care) are based on income and family size.
- Operation Hours: Mon: 10:30am-7:00pm; Tues-Fri: 8:00am-4:30pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.