AICS Dental Clinic - Wrangell Community Health Center
- 215 Front St
- Wrangell AK, 99929
- Contact Phone: (907) 874-3731
- Clinic Details: Alaska Island Community Services is a not-for-profit, community-based organization dedicated to providing quality health care services to our community and the surrounding areas. Our highly trained physicians, health care professionals, and dedicated staff are focused on providing the right care in the right way at the right time for each patient.
- Website: http://www.akics.org/
- Services: Dental (Exams, Cleaning, Digital imaging x-rays, Fillings, Extractions, Crowns, Root Canals, Bridges, Partial and Full Dentures, Implants)
- Dental Services: Exams, Cleaning, Digital imaging x-rays (Panoramic and 3D), Fillings, Extractions, Crowns, Root Canals, Bridges, Partial and Full Dentures, Implants
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 40 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Medicaid; Medicare; Private Insurance; Sliding Fee Scale
- Operation Hours: Mon-Thurs: 7:00am-1:00pm, 2:00pm-6:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.