Albemarle Regional Health Services - Elizabeth City Low Cost Clinic
- 711 Roanoke Ave
- Elizabeth City NC, 27909-5643
- Contact Phone: 252-338-4400
- Clinic Details: The North Carolina Farmworker Health Program (NCFHP) is a statewide Migrant Health Voucher Program within the Office of Rural Health and Community Care, NC DHHS. As opposed to a free-standing health center, NCFHP works with local agencies to provide care throughout the state to meet the needs of smaller densities of farmworkers. NCFHP responds to gaps in health care that would otherwise prevent farmworkers from accessing needed care. Our particular model relies heavily on enabling services, including outreach, case management and health education, as we have learned that strong outreach and case management services are an essential component of linking workers with appropriate services.
- Website: www.ncfhp.org
- Services: Medical and Prescription Assistance Programs (Affordable Pharmacies, Prescription Drugs, Assistance with Payment for Medical Care, Vision and Eye Care, Hearing health, Flights for Health Emergencies)
- Remarks: Year round, Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 40 hours per week)
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.