Alcona Health Center - Oscoda Clinic - Oscoda Community Health Center
- 5671 N. Skeel Ave.
- Oscoda MI, 48750
- Contact Phone: (989) 739-2550
- Clinic Details: The purpose of Alcona Citizen’s for Health, Inc. (Alcona Health Center), shall be to promote, develop and operate such facilities and programs as are necessary to provide quality health care to all residents of Alcona County and the surrounding areas, regardless of ability to pay.
- Website: https://www.alconahealthcenters.org/
- Services: Primary Care and Referral; Pediatric; OB/GYN; Behavioral Health; Diabetes Management; Lab Services
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 48 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicare, Medicaid Michigan, BCBS of Michigan - Traditional, PPO, PPO Trust, MiChild, Medicare Plus Blue & Advantage, Meridian Medicaid, McLaren Medicaid & Molina, Aetna/Cofinity, Priority Health - Caid/Commercial/Care, Tricare North 2 & 5, WPS Tricare, McLaren Health Advantage - Caid/Care/ Commercial Plans, Allied Benefit Systems, First Health Network, all Humana Plans, Coventry and Assurant
- Operation Hours: Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri: 7:30am-5:00pm; Wed: 7:30am-6:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.