CHI Health Clinic - Woodbine - Woodbine Low Cost Clinic
- 518 Lincoln Way
- Woodbine IA, 51579
- Contact Phone: (712) 647-2566
- Clinic Details: The Mission of Catholic Health Initiatives is to nurture the healing ministry of the Church, supported by education and research.
- Website: https://www.chihealth.com/
- Services: Family Medicine, Internal Medicine; Primary Care
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 46 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Financial Assistance Program on a Sliding Income Scale Basis; Aetna; Amerigroup Iowa; Blue Cross Blue Shield of Iowa; Cigna - Under Midlands Choice Network; CompResults - Workers' compensation only; Corvel - Workers' compensation only;mGovernment Employee Hospital Association (GEHA) through UnitedHealthcare; Great Plaines Medicare Advantage; Heartland Plains Health - Medicare Advantage plan for residents of Douglas and Lancaster counties; Care for Yourself - Iowa Department of Public Health women's health program; Medica CHI Health & Medica Insure - Under Midlands Choice Network; Medicare, Medicare Railroad; MHNet - Behavioral Health; Midlands Choice Network; OHARA - Workers' compensation only; PACE (Program of All Inclusive Care for Elderly); Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)/Multiplan; Tricare - Healthnet Federal Services; UnitedHealthcare; Wellmark (Iowa)
- Operation Hours: Mon, Wed, Fri: 7:00am-5:00pm; Tues, Thurs: 9:00am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.