Neighborhood Health @ Casey Health Center - Alexandria Community Health Center
- 1200 N Howard St
- Alexandria VA, 22304
- Contact Phone: (703) 535-5568
- Clinic Details: Neighborhood Health provides accessible, high quality, and patient-centered primary care to patients in Alexandria, Arlington, and Fairfax County. Our comprehensive model of primary care includes family medicine, internal medicine, and pediatrics as well as dental care, behavioral health, laboratory services, pharmacy assistance, HIV care, diabetes education, and medical and non-medical case management. We are accredited by the Joint Commission and a certified Primary Care Medical Home, coordinating care across the health care continuum. Our mission is to improve health and advance health equity in Alexandria, Arlington, and Fairfax by providing high quality primary care regardless of ability to pay. Our vision is that everyone in our community has the highest quality healthcare and the opportunity to attain their highest level of health.
- Website: https://neighborhoodhealthva.org/
- Services: Family & Internal Medicine; Pediatrics; Women’s Health; Prenatal and Postpartum Care; Behavioral Health
- Pediatric Services: Well child exams; Newborn care; Sick visits; Evening and weekend hours; Routine immunizations; School and sports physicals; Assistance with low cost medications; Urgent after-hours consults
- Women's Health Services: Annual check ups; Pap smears; Prenatal Care; Mammogram referrals; HPV vaccination; Family planning counseling; Oral contraceptive pills; IUD placement and removal; Nexplanon insertion and removal; Depo-Provera; Endometrial biopsies; Colposcopies
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicaid, Medicare, Commercial Insurance, etc.
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional ClinicComment from Mandy:
The receptionists at this clinic were very rude and unprofessional.Also, my husband was speaking to a woman on the phone at the clinic that hung up on him mid sentence.