Athens Neighborhood Health Center - Central - Athens Community Health Center
- 675 College Ave
- Athens GA, 30601
- Contact Name: Leonor Medrano
- Contact Phone: (706) 546-5526
- Clinic Details: The Mission of the Athens Neighborhood Health Center is to provide affordable, high quality primary healthcare to medically under-served individuals in Athens-Clarke County and surrounding areas. Athens Neighborhood Health Center will make healthcare affordable to all people by assigning uninsured and under-insured persons to a sliding fee scale. The target populations to be served include children living in poverty, the working poor, elderly individuals on fixed incomes, homeless individuals and persons with chronic illnesses.
- Website: http://www.athensneighborhoodhealth.com/
- Services: Comprehensive Adult Primary Care for ages 18 and up; Primary Care for ages 2 and up; Pediatrics; Acute Care; Chronic Care; Medication Program Services; Laboratory Services; Immunizations; Mental Health
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 44 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicaid, Medicare, Private Insurance
- Operation Hours: Mon, Wed, Thurs: 8:00am-5:00pm; Tues: 8:00am-7:00pm; Fri: 8:00am-2:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.