Clara Morgan Subregional Clinic (Aniak Subregional Clinic) - Aniak Community Health Center
- 269 Morgan Rd
- Aniak AK, 99557
- Contact Phone: (907) 675-4556
- Clinic Details: Less than an hour flight from Bethel, Aniak is home to the Clara Morgan Subregional Clinic (SRC) that supports communities and villages throughout the northeastern Yukon-Kuskokwim Delta. Part of the Yukon Delta National Wildlife Refuge, Aniak and the surrounding area is home to premier fishing and wildlife viewing. YKHC opened the Aniak Subregional clinic in January, 1995. The clinic provides health care services to residents in Anvik, Red Devil, Russian Mission, Crooked Creek, Holy Cross, Lime Village, Upper Kalskag, Lower Kalskag, Chuathbaluk, Shageluk, Grayling, Sleetmute, Stony River, Napaimute, and Georgetown.
- Website: https://www.ykhc.org/
- Services: Preventative and Urgent Care, Diagnostic Review, Physical Exams, Prenatal Care, Minor Surgery, Laboratory Tests, X-Rays, Behavioral Health Service, Dental Services
- Dental Services: Exams, X-Rays, Simple Cleanings, Fillings, Simple Extractions, and Root Canals on front teeth only
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 127 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Medicaid; Medicare; Private Insurance; Sliding Fee Scale
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.