C'eyiits' Hwnax Life House Community Health Center - Sutton Community Health Center
- 11495 N. Callison Street
- Sutton AK, 99674
- Contact Phone: (907) 631-7665
- Clinic Details: In partnership with the Chickaloon Village Traditional Council, SCF assumed management of health care services offered between Palmer and Eureka, including Sutton, Chickaloon and Glacier View in 2013. As a designated Community Health Center, supported by a federal grant, this clinic in Sutton provides medical services to both Alaska Native and non-Native people. Discounts are offered depending upon both household income and size.
- Website: https://www.southcentralfoundation.com/
- Services: Acute and Chronic Disease Treatment, Preventive Care, Minor Surgery, Lab and X-Ray, Social Services, Maternity Care, Pediatrics
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 45 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Medicaid; Medicare; Private Insurance; Sliding Fee Scale
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.