Benteh Nuutah Valley Native Primary Care Center - Wasilla Community Health Center
- 1001 Knik Goose Bay Road
- Wasilla AK, 99654
- Contact Phone: (907) 631-7800
- Clinic Details: If you live in the Matanuska-Susitna Valley, SCF also offers primary care services in the Benteh Nuutah Valley Native Primary Care Center (VNPCC) in Wasilla. Choosing the VNPCC, rather than driving to Anchorage to be seen, ensures a high quality of care much closer to home. SCF, in partnership with Chickaloon Village and Knik Tribal Council, opened this location in 2012. If you choose to be empanelled to a primary care team in Wasilla, this team will work in partnership with you - and in partnership with each other - to ensure you are getting the tools, support and resources you need to make decisions, and that all your health needs are addressed.
- Website: https://www.southcentralfoundation.com/
- Services: Acute and Chronic Disease Treatment, Preventive Care, Minor Surgery, Lab and X-Ray, Social Services, Maternity Care, Pediatrics
- Dental Services: Examinations, Cleanings, Fillings
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 45 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Medicaid; Medicare; Private Insurance; Sliding Fee Scale
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.