Ouzinkie Clinic - Ouzinkie Community Health Center
- Ouzinkie AK, 99644
- Contact Phone: (907) 680-2265
- Clinic Details: The Kodiak Area Native Association (KANA) is a 501(c)3 nonprofit corporation providing health care and social services for the Alaska Natives and our communities throughout the Koniag region. We have been providing resources for improved health and wellbeing for generations since 1966, including Medical, Dental, Behavioral Health, and Community Service Programs to serve the communities of the City of Kodiak, Akhiok, Karluk, Old Harbor, Ouzinkie, Port Lions, and Larsen Bay. We believe that healthy individuals live in healthy communities, and have prioritized offering resources accordingly to elevate the quality of life of those we serve.
- Website: http://kodiakhealthcare.org/
- Services: Primary Health Care
- Dental Services: Twice Annually - Dental, Oral Hygiene, and Preventative Services
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 25 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Medicaid; Medicare; DenaliKid Care; Private Insurance; Sliding Fee Scale
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 9:00am-12:00pm, 1:00pm-3:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.