Rural Health, Inc. - Anna - Anna Community Health Center
- 513 N Main St
- Anna IL, 62906
- Contact Phone: (618) 833-4471
- Clinic Details: Rural Health, Inc., is a private, not-for-profit organization, committed to providing quality medical, dental, and psychiatry care to residents of the area. The Rural Health team of administrators, physicians, nurse practitioners, dentists, dental hygienists, physician assistants, nurses, health educators, and support staff are dedicated to caring for our patients with respect, dignity, and confidentiality. There are no income, age, or residency requirements for services. It is our policy to provide all patients with quality care at reasonable fees.
- Website: http://www.ruralhealthinc.org/
- Services: Primary Care; Immunizations; Well and Sick Child Care; Family Planning; School/Sports Physicals; Chronic Disease Management; Behavioral Health Services; Pregnancy Testing; Infant/Child Development Screening; OB/GYN; Internal Medicine; Dental Services
- Dental Services: General dentistry; Dental education; Dental hygiene services
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 50 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Private Insurance, Medicare, Medicaid
- Operation Hours: Medical - Mon, Wed, Fri: 8:30am-5:00pm, Tues, Thurs: 8:30am-8:00pm, Sat: 8:00am-2:00pm; Dental - Mon-Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.