Apex Family Medicine - Apex Community Health Center
- 212 S Salem St
- Apex NC, 27502-1825
- Contact Phone: 919-362-5201
Wake Health Services is a private, nonprofit Community Health Center serving over 25,000 patients at eight locations in Wake and Franklin counties. As a Community Health Center, we focus on the underserved and reach out to meet specific community needs. Fifty-one percent of our board is made up of patients. They help guide us toward where we are needed most. We offer wraparound services such as dentistry, case management, mental health counseling, health education, and assistance with free prescriptions. We offer affordable payment options including discounts for the uninsured. We reduce the need for expensive emergency room care. By focusing on preventive primary care, we keep health problems from spiraling out of control—and save taxpayers thousands of dollars on avoidable ER visits.
- Website: www.whsi.org
- Services: General Primary Care, Behavioral Health, Pediatrics, Women's Health, Children's Dental, Patient Education, Healthcare for the Homeless, Drug Assistance Program, On-Site Lab, On-Site Referrals to Specialty Providers & Radiology, Support Services
- Dental Services: Children’s Dental: New Bern Ridge Family Dental Center offers services to all children age 0-19 and strongly urges that children see a dentist "from the first tooth"--by age 1, and no later than age 2. Dental disease is the #1 disease in children, causi
- Remarks: Year round, Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 43 hours per week)
- Operation Hours: Monday- Friday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, Closed for lunch 1-2pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional ClinicComment from Tammy Arthur:
The Dr. I saw was good for the most part but the Lab Corp was not. Im suppose to be on a sliding scale and they charged me $544.00 dollars for labs. Then turned it in on my credit report if I could afford to pay that kind of money. I wouldn't need a sliding scale. Twice I called was told they would take care of it but it's still on my credit report. The specialist they sent me to wanted 1000.00 so I said forget it. Their just way too expensive for me I don't have any insurance.