Advance Community Health - Apex - Apex Community Health Center
- 212 S Salem St
- Apex NC, 27502
- Contact Phone: (919) 833-3111
- Clinic Details: Advance Community Health aspires to be a model of affordable healthcare and a trusted partner, building healthy communities,one patient at a time. We connect neighborhoods to the medical services necessary to build bolder futures. Why? Because when it comes to healthy living, every person wants the security of knowing that the provider they choose for their family will assure advanced, compassionate care. The Advance Team believes in meeting people where they are and then supporting their progress on the path to better health. It’s our commitment to eliminate barriers and take a more holistic approach to care that sets us apart. It’s what allows us to put you at the center of everything we do. When people have access to quality, affordable health care it lifts the entire community.
- Website: https://www.advancechc.org/
- Services: General Primary Medical Care; Sports/Camp Physicals; Diagnostic Tests/Screenings; Family Planning; Geriatric Care; GYN Care; Hearing/Vision Screenings; Immunizations; Pediatric care; Behavioral Health Counseling; Diabetes Education
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 47 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicaid, Medicare, NC Health Choice, Private Insurance, Cash, Checks, Credit Card, Debit Cards, Money Orders
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:00am-5:30pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional ClinicComment from Tammy Arthur:
The Dr. I saw was good for the most part but the Lab Corp was not. Im suppose to be on a sliding scale and they charged me $544.00 dollars for labs. Then turned it in on my credit report if I could afford to pay that kind of money. I wouldn't need a sliding scale. Twice I called was told they would take care of it but it's still on my credit report. The specialist they sent me to wanted 1000.00 so I said forget it. Their just way too expensive for me I don't have any insurance.