ARcare 93 - Cabot Community Health Center
- 614 N Grant St
- Cabot AR, 72023
- Contact Phone: (501) 941-3522
- Clinic Details: ARcare is a private, non-profit corporation developed to provide affordable care to meet the primary medical and dental care needs of the residents in rural Arkansas, especially in the communities of Cleburne County, Craighead County, Cross County, Faulkner County, Independence County, Izard County, Jackson County, Lonoke County, Monroe County, Prairie County, White County, and Woodruff County. ARcare has created a healthcare home through a network of primary care clinics, dental clinics, pharmacies, and wellness centers. Our highly trained doctors, dentists, and healthcare professionals provide education and prevention programs to other Arkansas agencies, as well as to our patients.
- Website: http://www.arcare.net/
- Services: Family Practice; Pediatrics; Cardiology; Chronic Disease; Diabetes Self-Management; Women’s Health; HIV Program
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 40 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Cash, Checks, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Medicare, Medicaid, ARKids, Private Health Insurances, Sliding Fee Scale
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional ClinicComment from brandon:
well i ll start by saying my fiance was in bad pain this morning she only works a part time job and has no insurance avaliable to her. we went to the clinic because we have heard they are very helpfull to people in her situation. when we arrived it was dead there was no patients there we were told there was no way she could be seen today and she wiuld have to make a appointment. the lady was rude and very unsempathetic. like really there is nobody here she is in pain and you are to busy to see her what the hell. long story short she had a sevier bladder infection and uti. we had to go to the er . cant wait to get that bill . thanks guys thats some great patient care you have over there. dr merrek is my dr and i cant imagine this would happen at cabot medical.hard to believe he would be ok with this treatment if people...
Comment from none of you business:
Had an appointment at 8:45. They opened at 8:00 but didn't start calling patience back till 8:45. They didn't care how long you had to wait. Finally at 10:00 I left. Never saw a doctor... It stinks....