Arctic Village Health Clinic - Arctic Village Community Health Center
- 100 Main St
- Arctic Village AK, 99722
- Contact Phone: (907) 587-5229
- Clinic Details: CATG is a consortium of ten tribal governments located in the northeastern interior of Alaska. CATG was formed in 1985 as part of a grassroots effort to promote self-governance and create strong, economically healthy communities in the Yukon Flats. Of the ten member villages, only one is accessible by road (Circle). Access to the other nine villages is limited to air and river travel. The remoteness of the region poses significant social and economic development challenges.
- Website: http://www.catg.org/
- Services: Prescription Refills; Preventive Care/Routine Health Screening; Immunizations; Laboratory Tests; Evaluation and Treatment of Minor Injuries and Conditions; Referrals to Specialists; Patient Transfer For Life-Threatening Injuries or Conditions
- Dental Services: Routine Cleanings, Crowns, Fillings, Surgical Procedures
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 45 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Medicare; Medicaid; Private Insurance; Sliding Fee Scale
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 9:00am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.