Arlington Pediatric Center - Arlington Other Primary Care Provider
- 601 S. Carlin Springs Road
- Arlington VA, 22204
- Contact Phone: 703-271-8800
- Clinic Details: APC’s mission is to provide a Medical Home offering consistent, comprehensive, affordable, quality health care to children through 18 years of age, living in Arlington County, with family incomes at or below 200% of Federal Poverty Level. Located in a convenient, accessible location in South Arlington, APC features a full time staff of pediatricians, care coordinators, a counselor and other health care practitioners. Patients are seen by appointment 6 days per week; physicians are available on-call 24/7. The APC vision is that every child deserves quality medical care.
- Website: http://www.arlpedcen.org/
- Services: Acute care for illness/Preventive and well child care/Case management/Lab & radiology services/Pharmacy Assistance/Interpretation in Spanish during patient visits/Referrals to pediatric specialists/Chronic disease management/Mental health counseling
- Remarks: Hours: (by appointment) Monday-Friday 9am-5pm, Saturday 9am-11:30am. Hours are subject to change. Fees for uninsured patients are deeply discounted from fifty percent (50%) to one hundred percent (100%) depending on family income.
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.