Susquehanna Family Health Clinic - Susquehanna Low Cost Clinic
- 2872 Turnpike Street
- Susquehanna PA, 18847
- Contact Phone: (570) 853-3114
- Clinic Details: Barnes-Kasson Hospital is a non-profit critical access hospital located in the borough of Susquehanna Depot, Pennsylvania. The hospital has served the residents of Susquehanna County, northern Wayne County, and southern Broome County since 1904. To better serve this rural area, Barnes-Kasson has also established four well-staffed Health Clinics throughout Susquehanna County, a 58 bed Post Acute Care Facility, 24 Hour Emergency Care, and a Dental Office.
- Website: http://www.barnes-kasson.org/
- Services: Full Range of Primary Care Services; Dental; Consulting Physicians in Multiple Specialties - Cardiology, Surgery, Podiatry, Dermatology, Psychiatry, GYN; Family Planning; Women’s Health; Vaccines; Flu Shot Clinics; Outreach/Public Health Screenings
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.