Bayside Health Center - Bay City Low Cost Clinic
- 3884 Monitor Rd
- Bay City MI, 48706-9298
- Contact Phone: 989-671-2000
- Clinic Details: Health Delivery's mission is to provide high quality health care to individuals and community groups in Saginaw, Bay and other nearby counties. Services are provided without regard to race, beliefs or ability to pay. We provide health care that is sensitive to the needs of the community by being close to where the patients live, at times that are convenient, and speaking in a language that patients can understand. Today HDI serves over 40,000 individuals throughout fourteen counties in Michigan. We currently operate two year round dental facilities, three adolescent health centers, eight year round medical facilities, two mobile dental units, a mobile medical unit, a school-based health center inside of Saginaw High School, and various seasonal migrant health sites. We encourage health maintenance and prevention by providing regular check ups. Each health center has bilingual staff available to address the needs of all of our patients.
- Website: www.healthdelivery.org
- Services: Behavioral Health, Dental, Dept Human Services, Family Medicine, HIV/AIDS Services, Lab, Mammography, Migrant, MSS/ISS Program, OB/GYN, Pharmacy, Transportation, WIC, X-Ray / Radiology
- Dental Services: HDI offers comprehensive dental care for the entire family at its Wadsworth and Bayside locations. We also utilize our 2 mobile dental units to travel to schools for our "Smiles Are Everywhere" program that provides dental care to students. Dental service
- Remarks: Year Round, Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 50 hours per week)
- Operation Hours: Mon/Wed/Fri 8:00AM - 5:00PM, Tues/Thur 8:30AM - 8:30PM
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional ClinicComment from George:
I have no income and therefor, no proof of income so they will not put me on a sliding scale and want me to pay full price for a doctors visit. This is the most rediculous thing I ever heard!
Comment from TJ66: Assembly Line Dental, Not up front about their pricing, Charged me twice, asked for my credit card while sitting in the chair with my face numbed, Very Impersonal, first ever went home sore from a Dentist office, But they got the job Done.