Beckley Health Right - Beckley Other Primary Care Provider
- 111 Randolph Street
- Beckley WV, 25801
- Contact Name: Margaret McLaughlin - Registration
- Contact Phone: 304-253-3577
- Clinic Details: Beckley Health Right, Hinton Health Right and Mercer Charitable Clinic are non-profit clinics dedicated to providing quality health care services to those who cannot afford health insurance. Our company has been in existence for over 10 years with locations in Beckley, Hinton and Bluefield, WV. Our network of clinics provide general medical and prescription services. We also offer lab testing, diagnostic procedures, health education, substance abuse counseling, and specialty services by referral. Annually, we serve more than 6,000 uninsured adults in Southern West Virginia. We provide more than $5 million in care each year, including 800 life-sustaining prescriptions weekly; all at no cost to the patient. Without wonderful community support, all of this would be impossible. To receive services at our clinics all patients must provide proof of household income on an annual basis. Income must be at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Level guidelines. All services at Beckley Health Right, Hinton Health Right and Mercer Charitable Clinic are free to qualifying patients.
- Website: http://www.beckleyhealthright.org/
- Services: Primary Care, Diagnostic Testing, Lab Testing, Hepatitis C Program, Weight Watchers Program, Non-Controlled Prescription Medications, Diabetic Supplies, Convenient Medication Pickup, Flu & Pneumonia Vaccines, Diabetic Disease Management Program
- Remarks: Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.