Bellefontaine Community Health Center - Bellefontaine Community Health Center
- 212 E. Columbus Ave., Ste. 1
- Bellefontaine OH, 43311
- Contact Phone: (937) 599-1411
- Clinic Details: Community Health & Wellness Partners of Logan County is a non-profit Federally Qualified Health Center that is deemed with the mission to serve as community partners in healthcare by providing economic-based, whole person, whole community primary care to the citizens of Logan County for long-term health and wellness.
- Website: http://www.chwplc.org/
- Services: General Primary Care; Integrated Behavioral Health; Chronic Disease Management; Dental (Referral); Family Planning; Immunizations; Laboratory/EKGs; MAT; Nutrition; Pharmacy; Respiratory Therapy; Sports Physicals; Vision Screenings
- Dental Services: Referrals
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 62 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicaid, Medicare, Private Insurances Plans
- Operation Hours: Mon, Wed: 8:00am-7:00pm; Tues, Thurs, Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm; Walk-In Hoursb- Mon-Fri: 8:00am-8:30am
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.