Bessie Kaningok Health Clinic - Gambell Community Health Center
- 123 Maz Way
- Gambell AK, 99742
- Contact Phone: (907) 985-5012
- Clinic Details: Norton Sound Health Corporation (NSHC) is a tribally owned and operated, independent, not-for profit health care organization, founded in 1970 to meet the health care needs of the Inupiat, Siberian Yup’ik and Yu’pik people of the Being Strait region. NSHC is governed by a 24-member board of directors who represent all communities and areas of the Bering Strait region, a 44,000 square-mile section of northwestern Alaska. Norton Sound Health Corporation puts the patient first. This principle applies equally at the new Norton Sound Regional Hospital and at the 15 village clinics managed by NSHC.
- Website: http://www.nortonsoundhealth.org/
- Services: Primary Health Care Services; Preventive Health Services: Well Child, Prenatal, Post-Partum, Family Planning, Health Surveillance
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 40 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Medicare; Medicaid; Denali KidCare; Private Health Insurance; Sliding Fee Scale
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.